1106 Markosky Ave Harlingen Tx, 7850 I email@example.com I 956-428-1022
227 Abelino Farias St Tx, 78572 I firstname.lastname@example.org I 956-556-1607
Traditional family homes aren’t for every cat. Working cats are healthy but independent cats from local shelters available to community members looking for natural pest deterrents. Whether you run a business or maintain a barn, we can help you find the perfect working cat for your workspace.
• No adoption fee
• Provides natural pest control
• Vaccinated and spayed/neutered
• Frequently adopted in pairs to keep each other company
• Ideal for barns, warehouses, churches, factories, etc.
• Provides previously homeless animals with a safe place
• Helps reduce the number of cats killed in shelters
• Adopters must provide food, water and any necessary
• Adopters will need to allow two to four weeks for the cats
to acclimate to the new space.